Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to hear from a few of you who may have used the Michelin LTX A/T 2 on a JK. Just bought a '15 Willys Wheeler 2 dr, and drove from Billings to Salem Oregon on a set of worn BFG Mud Terrains. Thought about going with BFG All Terrains, but I really like Michelin tires. I drive mostly highway, with gravel roads with the only snow or ice being ever year or so for a few days here.
I'm older, and just want a nice quiet ride, so no mud or aggressive tires are needed.
Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
23,173 Posts
i'm sure for what you describe those will be great. For what you describe also check out Toyo AT2 and Cooper AT3. I have run both Toyo at2 (several sizes) and the cooper at3 in 275/70-17 and both are exceptionally quiet and smooth.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I also suggest taking a look at the Cooper AT3. I just recommended them to my friend for their Sahara and he liked them. BTW, I am older and still run mud tires (Cooper STT).

·
Registered
36 Posts
What do you think about the cooper stt tires wheelsp82?? I’m looking into a few new tires. Currently have BFG ko’s. Looking into Dick Cepek extreme country, wrangler DuraTracs right now.

·
Registered
531 Posts
The KO2s are very quiet. My hardtop JKU with KO2s is quieter than my Honda CR-V with Michelins. It seems Honda didn't even try to dampen noise in the CR-V.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts