Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Sahara 4 door and am looking to personalize it more. I am looking for more aggressive looking A/T wheels than stock and I am leaning toward MT Baja MTZ Radials on American Racing Series 181 "Artillery" in flat black rims. I drive mostly on road, 9000 mi./year and like a classic look. Opinions on whether this is a quality choice welcome!

·
Supporting Member
2,420 Posts
Or Kelly Safari TSR brother of the Duratrac. Hercules Trail Digger MT brother of Cooper STT.

I also liked the Maxxis Bighorn when I had them.

-Dan

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nitto Trail Grapplers

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the Sahara Unlimited 4 door... if I don't get a lift, can I just get the same size tires as stock and would spacers do anything for me or no?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 4 door to with 295/70r18 on stock wheels and I haven't added the spacers yet which I need to because tires rub a little at full turn on swaybar

·
Super Moderator
9,601 Posts
I'm on my second set of MTZ's almost 45K with 6/32 left when I replaced them. They wear great, excellent flex when aired down and have an absolute bombproof sidewall!! Probably one of the the most overlooked MT tires out there! Can't go wrong with the MTZ.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I like the BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's --especially if you spend a lot of time on the pavement--excellent value, traction, and durability.

·
Registered
269 Posts
BFG all terrains are a great even wearing tire, and long lasting. theyll give your jeep a nice look and you wont have problems off road

1 - 15 of 15 Posts