Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting new tires/wheels on my 09 JK and have narrowed it down...at this point...to Cooper AT's or Falken Rocky Mountains. I'm going with a 33" no lift. I do not do any off roading but want an aggressive tire look and can't afford Dura Dracs :(

Not sure on the wheels yet...I think I'm going with an 16". I'm not positive I like the big tire small wheel look and 17" tires/wheels are so expensive. I want black that's all I know...there are so many options out there...a very hard decision so pics of your favs would be appreciated.

Thanks for any suggestions and opinions!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Well, just FYI.. right now there is $60 rebate on Duratracs, plus $50 forum discount if you order 5, plus $100 rebate if you are a member of Tread Lightly. So after all the rebates and discounts, the Duratracs are the same price as the other tires...especially if you go with 15" wheels like everybody else.

That's what I did...at the last second. And I LOVE my Duratracs so far.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Check out Kelly safari, they are the same mild as the duratrac's and kelly is owned by Goodyear. They are cheaper too!

Btw I too love my duratrac's everything I could ask for from a tire and more

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
They're not always cheaper, when I bought my tires, the kellys cost more than my Duratracs in the same size. I got mine in 33x12.50x15 for $165 a tire, plus I got a rebate check for $80 after I bought them. got mine at tirerack.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts