Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Much much much better than the KO2s. They are not perfect but they seem shoot the rocks under the jeep Instead of back. They still grab some larger stones but seem to clear them out after a little so you aren't tap dancing on roads all the time. My k02s were tap shoes.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Also i have the AT baja boss

·
Premium Member
8,953 Posts
What brand are these?
In his signature he lists BFG 315/70R17 tires. The tread pattern tells you they are KO2s. This is a 285/70R17 BFG KO2:
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm feeling a little down after my hinges and rear fenders already look like garbage after 3 months with my new jeep. To top it off the tire shop managed to damage 3 of my rubicon rims when mounting my new tires. They told me to bring it in tomorrow to look at the damage. I don't even want to deal with this aghhh.

I have never had an issue with rocks hitting my hinges with these Patagonias. Granted I’m not on gravel roads that often but my Mom has about a quarter mile driveway that is all gravel and I can remember hating it with my 94’ Ford Ranger with regular street tires. As soon as I hit the pavement it was a sling fest. Never an issue with the Jeep.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Another little tip, buy a roll of clear 3M vinyl wrap and put it over the exposed hinge surfaces. I put some on my rocker on my rubi where I kept kicking my shoe getting in and leaving a black scuff. You can’t even see the vinyl at all it disappears.

·
Retired Moderator
103,209 Posts
I drive on rock roads quiet often. The solution is, Nitto Ridge Grapplers. For what ever reason, they just don’t seem to pick up rocks.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts