Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2000 tj 4 inch lift currently running 35X12.5X15. I'm looking to find 33X12.5X15 so I don't put strain on transmission and don't have to regear. Any suggestions on where to buy, what to buy, etc. I'm not looking for anything too aggressive, it is my daily driver and I occasionally go on the beach. Also cheap would be nice. Also are there any other measurements I should consider when buying these new tires, this is all new to me so thanks alot

·
Registered
60 Posts
You could go with a metric equivalent to a 35 which is closer to a 34.5 (look for 315/75/15). A 33 will still save you money though so it boils down to what's more important to you. If it were my Jeep and I never wheeled it, I'd probably go with a 33 or equivalent... maybe even come down 2" on the lift and go with a 32x11.5x15.

For more metric equivalents, try this conversion site out: http://www.xtremeterrain.com/tire-size-conversion-metric.aspx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts