Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am about to get my first Jeep Wrangler and I was planning on getting the Black Rhino Armory Rims (17x9.5).

I was wondering what size tires I can fit on it?

Is there a website that helps?

From a final look perspective, I was thinking of a 35x12.5. Would I require modifications?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
35 x 12.5 tires will fit no problem on a 9.5 inch rim. But you will need a lift to properly accommodate 35 inch tires. 33 inch is about the practical limit for a stock JK.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I wanted those wheels too but then I realized that all of the images being shown in the marketing were 20's. ANy smaller and they don't have the deep recess. They don't look all that good to me with the inch and a half or so lip. Bummer.

Reactions: rakkan

·
Registered
818 Posts
In fact, I've never seen any pics of an owners Jeep, only marketing shots. I love the look of the wheels, but it makes me a little nervous when I find very little info on something.

You should call them and ask for a set for half price or something, and you'll post pictures online. That would probably double what's out there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you jwt873.

What do you recommend to properly lift?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What rims do you recommend in terms of similar look?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Spag. What rims do you recommend in terms of similar look?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts