Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never tire stacked before but I really want to. I have a stock jeep on 31's. What do I need to do to my jeep so that I'm able to stack? Other than disconnecting the away bar ofcourse.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am with Kwag on this one...
<subscribed>

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyways. Is it safely possible? What would I need to do to my vehicle to be able to? Other than disconnecting the sway bar.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
that is like asking us what you need to do to go off road....not being a "smart" but there are other things to consider before trying something like that....seriously it would be "easiest" if you were locked. And if your steering wheel could be locked in place after you were "ligned up". The steering wheel will try to turn in your hands, the suspension will flex and twist....bes t advice is go find a 30"-35" rock and "practice" stacking on it first...than it is only your Jeep you have to worry about. Once you are good on that, than think about using someone else's Jeep...and I hope they are a GOOD FRIEND!! Some people take exception to this.......

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
that is like asking us what you need to do to go off road....not being a "smart" but there are other things to consider before trying something like that....seriously it would be "easiest" if you were locked. And if your steering wheel could be locked in place after you were "ligned up". The steering wheel will try to turn in your hands, the suspension will flex and twist....bes t advice is go find a 30"-35" rock and "practice" stacking on it first...than it is only your Jeep you have to worry about. Once you are good on that, than think about using someone else's Jeep...and I hope they are a GOOD FRIEND!! Some people take exception to this.......
Finally some good advice. Thanks. Most people think I know but if I did I wouldn't have been making a thread about it..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts