Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok it's time for new shoes for the jeep. I'm thinking between the mickey thompson baja claw radial, pro-comp mt's, pc xterrians or the wrangler mt/r. I've had decent time with the pro-comp mt's so i don't mind going back to those but I want to hear from you guys

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I have been running the MT radial Claws, for the past 20,000 miles, and I like them very much. They give me unsurpassed traction on the rocks, and I have seen many others struggle on the same obstacle, that are running other tires. Just my $.02

·
Registered
28 Posts
i have the firestone destination m/t's and i love them.they are not that noisey,they clean out the mud real good and they are also good in the rain.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
i believe 1blkjp also has mickey thompsons if im correct...i have the bfg muds and love them...i know you were fine with the pro comp muds buy why not try something new? jeeperman said he ran pro comp x terrains, bfg muds, mtr's, and claws (? maybe) and he liked the mtr's the best

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wrangler MTR / Interco STS

I have wrangler mtr's on my jeep and they are great in the mud and not to loud on the road. I also have a set of interco STS on my f150 they are awesome. I have used them in the sand, mud and snow plus they are wonderful on the street. If you're looking for an all around tire I recommend them.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I was thinking of trying something new and I'll be using them for street, crawling, and snowboardin' trips.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I've run TSL superswampers in the past, went with the Wrangler mt just a few days ago on this latest project. They arent to bad on the road. Smooth ride loud but not deafining. As far as offroad I havent had the pleasure of putting them to the test yet, maybe on my next days of.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts