Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, not sure if this is the right section but seems like it? Lol,

Picked up a used '16 2DR JK recently. I want to take the stock wheels/tires off. Has a BB of some kind, maybe 2-3 inches. Can post pics of that as well to try and figure that out.

I was looking at Discount Tire Direct and had a combo set in my mind that was both affordable, decent quality and good looking. I wanted to run the 33x12.5x15 KO2's, with Alloy (gloss black) VISION MANX 15 X8 5-127.00 -19 BKMTXX wheels. Firstly,this set up should fit both height and width wise, right? secondly, anyone have any opinions on the Vision Manx wheels? I know KO2s are generally considered to be a top tier AT tier especially at the price point and I like the look.

Thanks for any input, and sorry if wrong section!
:drinks:

·
Super Moderator
15,033 Posts
Hi all, not sure if this is the right section but seems like it? Lol,

Picked up a used '16 2DR JK recently. I want to take the stock wheels/tires off. Has a BB of some kind, maybe 2-3 inches. Can post pics of that as well to try and figure that out.

I was looking at Discount Tire Direct and had a combo set in my mind that was both affordable, decent quality and good looking. I wanted to run the 33x12.5x15 KO2's, with Alloy (gloss black) VISION MANX 15 X8 5-127.00 -19 BKMTXX wheels. Firstly,this set up should fit both height and width wise, right? secondly, anyone have any opinions on the Vision Manx wheels? I know KO2s are generally considered to be a top tier AT tier especially at the price point and I like the look.

Thanks for any input, and sorry if wrong section!
:drinks:
Maybe you'll get a better response here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts