Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a 01 Sahara and I just put a 4" lift on it. I was thinking about putting 33's on it but was planning on keeping stock wheels. I was wondering if 33x1050x15 will fit stock wheels. I'm not sure of the dimensions of the wheel thats why I'm here. If it wont fit I guess I need new wheels as well, right? What do you recommend for an All terrain and low budget?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright thanks wwch99tj. One last question, you think the 10.5 will stick past flares a lot? I'm pretty sure NJ inspection might nag me for that, but then again I heard they only do emissions now.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
No they should still be covered by the flare. I have wheels with 3⅝" backspacing and 31/10.50 and they only stick out ~3/4" past the sahara flares

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're the man. Thanks for being responsive and helpful. Buying the BFG all terrain 33x10.5r15 this week. Looking like a price at $175 a tire. Not bad. I'll be back with before and after pics.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm a little late to the party here but I ran those same tires on stock canyon rims for about 6 months before I could afford new wheels. Had to put 2 washers under the steering stops so it wouldn't rub.

·
Abe Froman
3,786 Posts
They will stick out just a little past the flares with stock rims. I run 33x10.5x15 tires with stock Canyon 8" rims. Take a look at my pictures.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
They will stick out just a little past the flares with stock rims. I run 33x10.5x15 tires with stock Canyon 8" rims. Take a look at my pictures.
Your profile says that you have 1.25" spidertrax spacers... that makes your backspacing 4.25" not the stock 5.5".

·
Registered
597 Posts
I Have a question about tire fitment on a 05 LJ stock rims can I run 31X10.5X15 with out worrying about the bump stops? she is all stock.

·
Abe Froman
3,786 Posts
I Have a question about tire fitment on a 05 LJ stock rims can I run 31X10.5X15 with out worrying about the bump stops? she is all stock.
Bump stops deal with a lift not wheel backspacing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts