Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into buying these tires mainly because they are dirt cheap for what they are, can someone verify that these tires are in good standing (even though its only pictures). Also could these fit on a stock 13' jku? I will take off the fenders until i get a lift if they rub

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
There is every possible thread about tires, wheels and suspension. Just run a quick search with the specific details you are interested in.

Those are solid tires at solid price.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
X2 Kinda......depends on your application...I ran the same tire in in a 31" x 10.5 x 15 for 3 sets worth on my TJ...good tires/ long life. Only complaints were slick in rain and packed up with snow.....hence my depends. Seriously $150 for a set if tires is dirt cheap....but the date code means they are getting up there in age but that really shouldn't be an issue......I can understand wanting them to get to 33"s but keep in mind they MIGHT have 2 years in them and you will be lookin for new....IMO

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought a set of 285 75 16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs for my 2012 Wrangler and ran them for a week before I put my lift in. I drove around 80-100 miles a day without any issue. I would say you will be good to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts