Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stock tires on my 2014 2 dr sport. I want a meaner looking tire for a descent price and something that I won't have to lift my jeep for. What does everyone suggest. I only have about 3-4 inches clearance to fit it in my garage. I'd love to see pictures of anyone can post some of what they have! Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
285/75r16 or 285/70/r17 Goodyear Duratrac

Amazing tire especially if you have winter where you live. Super aggreassive, smooth quiet ride. No complaints!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and i wont have to lift it for these? They look pretty big, and will i need spacers? Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
and i wont have to lift it for these? They look pretty big, and will i need spacers? Thanks for the help
No lift for the tire sizes I listed. You will need spacers or after market wheels.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've got Hankook Dynapro MTs and LOVE them! They give a fairly aggressive look and aren't too loud on the road. I've driven them on road, a little off-road, heavy rain, etc. and they've done incredibly well. I've never tested them in snow due to the fact that I live in Texas. :p They are very affordable too! I've got 255/75/17s (32in) on with no lift.

image-3601676339.jpg

You can get them at Walmart/Amazon/Qtech in the $200 range.

I'm hoping to upgrade to a 2-2.5in lift soon and will probably keep these or upgrade to 33's of the same brand.

·
Super Moderator
14,554 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Five Cooper AT/3's set me back about $700 OTD including all fees and taxes in a 265/70/17. They are about 1/2" shorter than factory and about 1" wider. I think they look good. Certainly perform well in mud, snow and ice. No lift needed, no loss of performance or fuel mileage.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Look at the Cooper St Maxx 255/80-17's. The perfect 33" tire for the stock jeep. Will fit on stock wheels and no spacers needed. $180ish/tire. Hybrid tire with a fairly aggressive look. Quiet and the ride is nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts