Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on a great set of mudding tires & wheels? (I really want some black matte ones)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Have you looked into Pro Comp rims? Alot of people run them along with myself. Affordable and great quality and look amazing. I don't remember the series tho. Either Google or look for my build thread.
Good luck!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you looked into Pro Comp rims? Alot of people run them along with myself. Affordable and great quality and look amazing. I don't remember the series tho. Either Google or look for my build thread. Good luck!
No I havent, I will look into your build thread and see if I can find a picture also. If not I'll just google it. Thank you so much.

·
Super Moderator
14,544 Posts
Check out the offerings from Extreme Terrain and Quadratec. These wheels are Jeep specific and hub-centric which is a nice plus.

The Extreme Terrain Mammoth Boulder is a great looking wheel. I really like the Quadratec Rubicon Xtreme as well...

Mammoth Wrangler Five Spoke Matte Black Wheel J100623 (07-16 Wrangler JK) - Free Shipping

Quadratec Exclusive 92615 2325 - Quadratec Rubicon Xtreme™ Alloy Wheel 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK in 17x9" Size with 5x5" Bolt Pattern & 4.75" Backspacing - Quadratec

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check out the offerings from Extreme Terrain and Quadratec. These wheels are Jeep specific and hub-centric which is a nice plus. The Extreme Terrain Mammoth Boulder is a great looking wheel. I really like the Quadratec Rubicon Xtreme as well... Mammoth Wrangler Five Spoke Matte Black Wheel J100623 (07-16 Wrangler JK) - Free Shipping Quadratec Exclusive 92615 2325 - Quadratec Rubicon Xtreme™ Alloy Wheel 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK in 17x9" Size with 5x5" Bolt Pattern & 4.75" Backspacing - Quadratec
Thank you! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts