Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 5 GY Duratracs in a 33x12.5R15 with just under 10k miles on 15x8 Procomp 8179's. They have TMPS for a 2013. They have been offroad a couple times and have a few small scratches, nothing noticeable unless you're looking.

Asking $1200, but willing to negotiate. I will not ship & I live in E Hartford.

I'll post a pic soon.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics...

The pic is of the spare, but it's been in rotation so it's true to the other 4.

·
Registered
205 Posts
damn. I see the title, get my hopes up (I'm in CT as well) and see that they're for a JK. Poo. If only these were for a TJ.

Bump for a fellow CT'er.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in CT as well...Farmington. I'm in the market for new wheels/tires for my 09 JK. I'm looking for a 33" tire and new wheels. Your tires have 10k on them? What is the life on that tire? I'm not a huge fan of the Procomp wheel but they are expensive and I'm having a hard time finding something I really like.

What's your best offer on this package? I've gotten some other quotes on brand new for not too much less but I realy like the Duratrac tire...so what's your bottom. I'm doing something soon...like a couple weeks so give me your best offer.

·
Registered
144 Posts
interested. are you going back to stock? i could throw in the stock tires i have now and some cash if your interested. if not, are you willing to meet halfway? im in long island NY.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.