Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to find a sweet deal on a set of 31x 10.50 tires. I need five. I do not need wheels but we can work that out. Tires need to be a good condition, decent tread. NO RE-TREADS! I am looking for a mud terrian but open to anything.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
nobody has any tires laying around?
Got a set of 4 laying in my garage but I'm hanging onto them for my fiances brother, we have a line on a CJ-7 for him and it needs new tires. Check around at the tire stores you can find great deals sometimes on discontinued models or used with minimal miles on them. I got a set of 33 1250 Goodyear MTR's for 100 a peice mounted and balanced. They still had the nipples on the tread.
Odhinn

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats a sweet deal. I will check some of the local shops. I was trying to help someone by taking them off their hands.......

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK none of the local shops have anything i want to buy. So maybe a lil help from some fellow Jeepers?

·
Registered
678 Posts
I have 5 31x10.50r15 BFG AllTerrains with about 2000 miles on them I'm askin $100 a tire. Or you can buy the whole set rims and tires for $800 the rims are 15x8 AR Atlas's I can get pictures if you would like just let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts