Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at these Kumho Road Venture AT KL78 for my TJ. Has anyone had these tires. I need a set before winter comes. Does anyone know about these? good or bad? thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
JEEP 2002 said:
Im looking at these Kumho Road Venture AT KL78 for my TJ. Has anyone had these tires. I need a set before winter comes. Does anyone know about these? good or bad? thanks
They were on mine when i bought it but fhey were bald so i replaced them with km2's... Im sure theyre decent though

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
i've got those and i love them. they perform well on road and off, and they so pretty well in the NJ snow.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jgano23 do they look pretty good too on the TJ? Do they have a decent amount of tread and are they pretty good in the snow? Whats the biggest size i can get. 2002 wrangler TJ. I have gsa wranglers right now. There 225/75/15. Thanks

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
31x10.5's are the largest you can fit on a stock TJ.......

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
jgano23 do they look pretty good too on the TJ? Do they have a decent amount of tread and are they pretty good in the snow? Whats the biggest size i can get. 2002 wrangler TJ. I have gsa wranglers right now. There 225/75/15. Thanks
the tread pattern doesn't really look that aggressive, but they out preformed my BFG A/t's in the mud and snow. i really like them for a DD tire. they wear better than the BFG A/T's, they are not super noisy, and they preform well on road and off. i feel as though the offer the best of both an aggressive tread tire and a street tire.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've got them on my jeep and they work real well for a daily driver. Have had them out on the trail and have no complaints. Worked great on the sand dunes when aired down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts