Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or does the value of a jeep drop 25% during this time of year. I have bought and sold jeeps over the last 3 years and have noticed that you can really pick em up cheap this time of year and then about march they start bringing a premium compared to december. Of course weather has something to do with it and I live in the great state of Georgia where we have four well defined seasons, but 25% over the course of a three month period seems quite excessive. Has anybody else run into this phenomenon?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Quite the opposite here in the UK. They are commanding high prices at the moment due to the cold weather and selling like hot cakes. I was interested in several Jeeps and by the weekend of them going up for sale, they were sold.

I found a low mileage 2008 JK so snapped the dealers hand off.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I meant to reference wranglers in particular and not just any jeep.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Jeeps4sale said:
Is it me or does the value of a jeep drop 25% during this time of year. I have bought and sold jeeps over the last 3 years and have noticed that you can really pick em up cheap this time of year and then about march they start bringing a premium compared to december. Of course weather has something to do with it and I live in the great state of Georgia where we have four well defined seasons, but 25% over the course of a three month period seems quite excessive. Has anybody else run into this phenomenon?
4 seasons in GA.....bahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts