Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Administrators (or others who might know)

How about a breakdown on what the different titles are under our names on our posts. I just noticed I am a "Jeeper" What are all the titles and the post counts that go with them ?

·
Registered
190 Posts
i was wondering about that too.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Can I be "Supreme U boat commander" :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Yeah I don't like my title I feel infereior with Newb as my title

·
Administrator
12,635 Posts
You should be able to change it under user Control panel.. I am not sure if you need a certain number of posts or not to do that. As far as the default names.. just something the other guys came up with I guess.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
You should be able to change it under user Control panel.. I am not sure if you need a certain number of posts or not to do that. As far as the default names.. just something the other guys came up with I guess.
Where do you change it? I don't see a place in my profile?

·
Administrator
12,635 Posts
Go to user CP
Then edit profile.. should have a section to mod the title.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Go to user CP
Then edit profile.. should have a section to mod the title.
Nothing there. I think I have to pay up. :D

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Those who are able to change their own titles are the following:

Admins, Mods, and Supporting Members.

Both Mr. Everhart and myself can change anyones.....and we could always let Tiny come up with titles for everyone that wants one. :D

that could be fun.

oh....and i sometimes get bored and just change titles around. last night i changed "Member" to "Jeeper". For no real reason really. Like i said, i get bored and change titles....and sometimes avatars. isn't that right 1BLKJP??

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
oh....and i sometimes get bored and just change titles around. last night i changed "Member" to "Jeeper". For no real reason really. Like i said, i get bored and change titles....and sometimes avatars. isn't that right 1BLKJP??
Yeah, sometimes when you and Don are sitting around drinking that home made hooch that you brew up you get a little jiggy with the keyboard. :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts