Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone interested in Joining along, let's Meet up at the McDonald's at 8480 Farm Rd, Las Vegas, NV 98131, the corner of Farm and Durango on the Northwest part of town. Meetup prior to 8:00am for an 8:00am departure. The ride to Beatty is right at 100 miles from that point. We will pass thru Beatty and stop at the Subway / Gas Station to top off and grab a sandwich for anyone that needs to before we head back south towards the trail head. The trail starts about 5-6 miles south of Beatty right off the 374. The guide that I have rates this as an easy trail and has several points of interest for site seeing. Approximately 2-3 Hours of Trail Time depending on the length of the stops. We will pass thru the Leadfield Mine area before we hit the Titus Canyon Area. It does indicate that there may be Snow in the Winter but I have no idea if there is at this point yet. Once we get thru the canyon there are several ways to leave, we can head to Furnace Creek or we can travel just a little farther north and see Scotty's Castle. We can decide as a group what everyone wants to do at that point.

Joe, that would put us at the Subway / Gas stop at around 9:30, if you want to get a head start on us. Later in the week let me know that you are good to go so we know to expect you in Beatty.

As far as timing goes, this will be a long day, I would imagine 10 hours or maybe even a little more depending on which way we decide to return.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
I'm in. C U all there and until then

image-710915035.jpg

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm a maybe, have to see what the lady's got planned. Otherwise count us four.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Confirmed. Count us in.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FYI, Looks like there is another group of Jeeps (R-Jeeps) a semi-private side group off of Vegas Valley and Desert Wranglers will be meeting at the McDonald's at 8:00am Saturday as well. They are going over Wheelers Pass.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
I'll meet you in Beatty unless you see my heep I mean Jeep on the side of the road.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Up and packing should be 15-30 minutes in front of you. See you in Beatty.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We will probably catch you, channel 4, see you in a bit.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Leaving McDonalds CU

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still waiting for a couple other jeeps, I will post when we leave.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm on dueango

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heading out

1 - 20 of 35 Posts