Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that there are threads out there about this topic, but I want to see pics of tjs with 2.5" lift and 32" tires and if also with a body lift, thank you in advance

·
Read Only
365 Posts
haha.. my buddy is just looking at ordering tires & rims.. he's sitting on a 2.5" SL.. and TBH he's having a hell of a time trying to find decent MT tires in that size...(32x11.50r15)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha.. my buddy is just looking at ordering tires & rims.. he's sitting on a 2.5" SL.. and TBH he's having a hell of a time trying to find decent MT tires in that size...(32x11.50r15)
Kenda Klever mt 32 11.50 15 are what I'm going to get, very inexpensive for mt's

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason I'm going to get 32s is because I'm not quiet ready to " commit " to 33s, not on my weak d35, but I'm ready to move up from my tiny 31s, also I want some extra tire clearance because I do not like having stuffed wheel wells that limit how much I can flex ( which is the problem with my stock TJ on 31s )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts