Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

New here just want to share, location South Florida HOT, I have owned several jeeps latest is my 03 TJ Sahara, 88k miles virgin, few off road excursions in the time i have own it. The tranny started giving me trouble, never grinding but began to lock me out off 1st, reverse and began hearing a light squeal noise, issue was getting worse, before ripping it out I tried an oil change, I'm a believer now, did not want to take any chances so I let the local dealer abuse my wallet and used Mopar NSG370/NV3500 048744664AB. The tranny shifts like new!, very little strands found on the plug, if it helps anyone I can post photos. I read a boat load of post and articles as to what Oil to use, decide to go OEM and not take a chance since I definitively want to eliminate the possibility it was lubrication, there are great products out there but this worked for me and most likely saved my tranny... Happy Trails...:iamhappy:

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
n/m

·
Retired Moderator
100,668 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts