Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a 4 piece set of OEM style 6" extended fender flares. No hardware included and the turn signal lights are not included. These are in great condition with just a few light scratches over each flare but with no damage, just a little dusty. No manufacturer was specified when I originally purchased them. 2 of the flares are still in their packaging.

I am selling these because I meant to get Rubicon flares not these "extended" flares.

$115 + shipping and they are yours. Or I will trade these for TJ Rubicon fender flares or any sahara flares (in Shale Green Metallic Color to match my Jeep)

Thanks! :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumpety

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably a stupid question, but what's the difference between these flares and the Rubicon flares? Just curious...and you get a free "bump":)
The Rubicon ones are 4.25" I'm pretty sure. These ones are just for more coverage.

And why thank you haha!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do the bumpety bump!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bumpyyyyy

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for late response! These were all warped from the packaging and don't fit very well on my Jeep. I tried to make them "Flat" flares which came out well but still I won't be using them.

If someone wants to come by for $20 to pick them up no problem!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts