Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LJ trailcover without door flaps
TJ trail cover with door flaps
Mesh top black with skull and cross bones with header attachment
5 steel 15 rims with 70r tires, lotta meat left.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Pictures?

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stock steel jeep rims painted silver. I think my profile has a pic before I changed to alloys.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
have an '04 sport am interested in wheels-checked profile-need better pics how much for all tires and wheels

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What color is the TJ trail cover? What condition? How much?
Trail cover is a bestop and is gray. Condition is good. May have used it 10 times overnight. Cost new is approx 110.00 plus shipping. I wiil let it go for 50.00 plus shipping costs which I would estimate at 12.00 to 20.00. It also has a storage bag. If you feel 50.00+ shipping costs are too much, make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
have an '04 sport am interested in wheels-checked profile-need better pics how much for all tires and wheels
To be honest with you. The wheels are standard jeep 15x7 steel. the tires are good. I will get pics this coming weekend. But the honest part is the shipping costs will kill the deal. Shipping will probably cost as much as the wheels and tires are worth. Got one file pic.. Will get closeups this coming weekend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TJ cover is sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts