Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Does anyone know where to get the Jeep/Mopar replacement end caps for the TJ. These items replace the big round "buble" extensions with a flat end cap that looks much better (to me).

Thanks,
Paul

·
Administrator
12,635 Posts
try jeepsareus.com or your local dealer.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Since I still run the stock bumper in the back I kept mine on there. It helps cushion the body from rocks at at times. The fronts however I did kick off there.

You might also try either jeep.com or mopar.com

·
Registered
41 Posts
We have these sweet ones that come standard in Australia that everyone takes off within minutes of buying the vehicle. I would be happy to send mine over if you want them.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
i like the pic. i want a right hand drive TJ!!!! that's something i've wanted ever since i bought mine. alot of what we do to our jeeps is in an effort to set it apart from many others, and here in the states, a RHD TJ is one way to do it!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
khenderson said:
i like the pic. i want a right hand drive TJ!!!! that's something i've wanted ever since i bought mine. alot of what we do to our jeeps is in an effort to set it apart from many others, and here in the states, a RHD TJ is one way to do it!!!

They are pretty awesome if I do say so myself. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts