Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an extra set of 2 inch coil spacers for a TJ but I installed a 4 inch suspension lift instead of using the 2 inch coil spacers. I am now sitting with a pair of unused 2 inch coil spacers and I was just wondering if they would fit in the front coils of my 2008 JK? I measured the width of the coils on my TJ up front and they appeared to be the same width on my JK so that's why I am almost positive they would fit up front. I know the rear won't fit I'm just asking about the front trying to save a few dollars. Any help would be appreciated thanks guys.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just measured my coil spacer and it Is about 4 inches across. If someone could measure one of their spacers on their JK that would be greatly appreciated hopefully it is 4 inches.

image-1261863680.jpg

·
Registered
421 Posts
I just measured my TeraFlex front coil spacers that are waiting to be installed. Sorry, but they are 5" in diameter.:facepalm:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What would be the diameter of the center hole be and how much spring would sit on the actual spacer could you measure the top of the spring that sits on the actual spacer and the center hole diameter of the coil spacer?

image-1364795057.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts