Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have front fenders off of a Khaki 2003 Rubicon that are in good shape. They do not include the fender flares, but can include the amber light housing for the front if needed. I am asking $300 for the pair, or $175 each. I will ship, but will warn you it will be VERY expensive (~$75-100 each). I can get pics this weekend if anyone needs them. PM me if you need more details.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Where in Michigan are you located?

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where in Michigan are you located?
Howell, which is about 30 miles East of Lansing and about 30 miles North of Ann Arbor.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price just reduced! Someone must need fenders!

·
Registered
200 Posts
How much reduced? I have been looking for fenders for a while but havent seen yours.

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reduced to $300 for the pair. I have seen MOPAR TJ fenders going for as much as $800 for one fender, so this is a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
200 Posts
you said the price was reduced, you were orgainaly asking for
$300 for the pair, unless that is now including shipping. also how would they be shipped?

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
you said the price was reduced, you were orgainaly asking for
$300 for the pair, unless that is now including shipping. also how would they be shipped?
i don't think he was originally asking $300 for the pair...i think he edited his post so that it now says $300...because it says he edited the post yesterday

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i don't think he was originally asking $300 for the pair...i think he edited his post so that it now says $300...because it says he edited the post yesterday
Bingo. Original price was $350 for the pair. I can ship however you would like, but I know to ship rear corners with UPS it cost me $90, and I didn't have them wrapped or insured (can't hurt them), and that is the only place to ship around me. (No FedEx shop for 40 miles).

·
Registered
200 Posts
well to be very honest, I really need fenders BAD mine are falling apart but I just dont have $400 right now, if you still have them at the end of the summer I will probly buy them from you, But even then it might be hard because I will be start to a larger university next semester and its going to cost me $15,000 over the next 2 years. If you really want to get rid of them and would take part of the money now and part later that would be the only way I could do that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts