Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2 front and 2 rear bumper ends for the stock bumpers with all the bolts to install. The two rears are brand new and the two front are a little dented but once installed you cant even notice. There are no holes or scratches on these and they look great.:dance:
View attachment 269718
Asking $50 for all 4 of them with all the bolts.:thumb:

Also if you want a front or rear bumper or both to go with those bumper ends please PM on that and we cant talk about it because I will be eventually getting rid of both front and rear bumpers for aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the 2 front and 2 rear bumper ends for the stock bumpers with all the bolts to install. The two rears are brand new and the two front are a little dented but once installed you cant even notice. There are no holes or scratches on these and they look great.:dance:

Asking $50 for all 4 of them with all the bolts.:thumb:

Also if you want a front or rear bumper or both to go with those bumper ends please PM on that and we cant talk about it because I will be eventually getting rid of both front and rear bumpers for aftermarket ones.
Hey. Sry I'm not looking for any bumper. But I am lookin for a windshield frame. I'm going on vacation in the outer banks nc. No any place ill find one? 2004 rubicon. If u know any place. It'd help. Thx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts