Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to acquire one for a 98 TJ. I found a few other threads on here and messaged a few people but on the odd chance some active user sees this now...

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
PM me your year for my link.

·
Registered
424 Posts
This place has a lot of the FSM for Jeeps. Sign up and you can download it free.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Some of us still like books....;):happyyes:
Well, this thread re-started with the 2nd OP asking for someone to PM him a PDF of the FSM and figuring that he wanted it on the cheap, I gave him some thoughts on how to get one for free. Having said that, I'm not above burning a tree or two for a hard copy of the sections I need for the work that I'm doing out in the garage. It's sure a lot easier with a hard copy in hand than getting half cleaned up so that I can get into the house to look at the 'puter. (Getting into the castle with any grease on my hands or forearms is an iron plated btch because the dragon at the door always gets me as I enter the gate.) :rip:

Happy Trails,
Bob

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I agree.... I print just the part that I need. If grease gets all over it, no problem. When I'm done, it goes in the trash anyway. The other problem is that I have so many parts from different year Jeeps that I would need 3 or 4 different manuals lol!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Me too please.

1998, 1999, 2000

The 1998 that is commonly refereed to here and there is incomplete and doesn't have a proper index, missing tons of stuff.

Anyone?

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Registered
29 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts