Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone notice that the blower on the TJ's blow really hard? It gets super warm even on the lowest setting. I sometimes wish that they had even lower settings lol. I'm not complaining about it at all, it's a good thing!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I always assumed the blower was high CFM due to need. Open air cruising is the obvious, but a soft top in winter is cold for obvious reason.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always assumed the blower was high CFM due to need. Open air cruising is the obvious, but a soft top in winter is cold for obvious reason.
Yeah that makes sense, I use a soft top in the winter and it heats it up so much. My dad has a JK and it has so many more options for the blower though so it makes it easier finding a good speed.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Anyone notice that the blower on the TJ's blow really hard? It gets super warm even on the lowest setting. I sometimes wish that they had even lower settings lol. I'm not complaining about it at all, it's a good thing!

That's what that blue to red dial is for. Turn it toward the blue.:winner:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I'd rather be too hot than too cold. The TJs heater, when the cooling system is up to par, works incredibly well. Enough to burn me out of it.

Reactions: TheBoogieman

·
Registered
740 Posts
In the past, a friend of mine tasked his son with the onerous burden of coordinating fan speed and air temperature to maintain optimal cabin comfort in the Jeep during their drives. Success!

The boy turns five next week. And he's a little on the slow side, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
In the past, a friend of mine tasked his son with the onerous burden of coordinating fan speed and air temperature to maintain optimal cabin comfort in the Jeep during their drives. Success!

The boy turns five next week. And he's a little on the slow side, if you know what I mean.
I detect a bit of sarcasm. Kind of like when president Trump talks nice to a Democrat.:huglove:

·
Registered
418 Posts
I wish....my heater sucks......I suspect the heater core is toast

1 - 13 of 13 Posts