Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby got a new pair of shoes. These are 31x10.5x15 Goodyear Duratracs on Cepek DC2 wheels. I have a 2 inch Skyjacker Budget boost. Bumpers are next...it never ends.

:punk:

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
Looking good. I did bumper first then Dtracs.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks great! I have the same size tires and BB, you'll love it! My tires scrubbed when I would turn the steering wheel to full lock either right or left so I had to adjust my steering stops by placing a washer or two behind the steering stop bolt...you may have to as well but it may just be my General Grabber tires. Here is a link: adjusting steering stops with washers.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I like the wheels, almost bought them myself. I just could not get past having some dude's name on my stuff, and he's never even shook my hand...Let alone even said hi...

They do look good tho, OP

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
I'm with Imped on the wheel choice, but all that matters is how you like them. I think they look better on a pickup truck. The DTs are a good daily driver tire and are fine so long as you don't wheel around sharp rocks or dead falls. I found out the hard way how thin and vulnerable the sidewalls are.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I wanted those rims too but have noticed lots of people have them on their jeeps so waiting till I see something else I like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts