Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting a hard top for my TJ I have no preference on color or if the windows are tinted. I'm gonna bed line the top and the windows are getting tinted at 5% to match the full doors. I'm located in Montgomery, Alabama and will drive anywhere within 6 hours to get it. If you know where I can get one or if you have one just let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just bought a Jeep that was a dual top, and I have no need for the hard top. It's off a 2006 TJ, please see the attached pictures. The windshield wiper works in the back too!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I should probably mention I'm in Gainesville Florida 32605
how much you want for it. I'd def go to Gainsville and then hangout with the KAs at U of F haha

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have it listed for $1300 on here, but I'm entertaining offers. Cash talks and I'm getting yelled at by the woman to get it out of the garage.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Most brand new hardtops are around $900, used around Denver (like at Jeep Republic) they are $600 for a top quality used hard top

·
Registered
117 Posts
Really? The only other one I saw within 300 miles of me was a similar one for $1600. Everyone keeps telling me how rare they are in this condition. Anyhow, I'm entertaining reasonable offers.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really? The only other one I saw within 300 miles of me was a similar one for $1600. Everyone keeps telling me how rare they are in this condition. Anyhow, I'm entertaining reasonable offers.
the only prob I would have would be finding time to get down there to it

·
Registered
916 Posts
Most brand new hardtops are around $900, used around Denver (like at Jeep Republic) they are $600 for a top quality used hard top
Where can you get a new OEM hardtop with wiper and defroster for $900.00??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts