Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black '04 hardtop... Working wiper, tinted sides. No room for it and need a soft top... $850

·
Registered
116 Posts
Black '04 hardtop... Working wiper, tinted sides. No room for it and need a soft top... $850
I'm inWilmington. I have an OEM soft top Khaki with dark tinted windows with frame all in like new condition as my 2005 TJ full doors only has 20k miles - garage keep...will Only consider trade if hard top is in like condition! Send me a PM f you want to proceed.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm inWilmington. I have an OEM soft top Khaki with dark tinted windows with frame all in like new condition as my 2005 TJ full doors only has 20k miles - garage keep...will Only consider trade if hard top is in like condition! Send me a PM f you want to proceed.
Wilmington NC?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in Ga right above Rome. I've got a one yr old tan/spice soft top with all th back widows tinted if you'd be Interested.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't know how far away you are from me (I'm in Georgia) but I have a black Smittybilt soft top with tinted windows and all the hardware I'd happily trade for your hardtop.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Still have the hard top? I may be interested...

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm in Georgia and I'll be willing to trade you a black sailcloth Rampage bowless top that's less than 6 months old AND the complete OEM black soft top from my 04 Rubicon. Let me know if you're interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts