Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to make a new thread..Just got frustrated with search.. I'm trying to find what LED bulb to use for the floorboard lights and the dome light in the soundbar for a TJ.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

.mo

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
The floor light will take a T10 or 194. There are others with the same base. I forgot what the soundbar is. Just measure it. I get the LED from ebay. The come direct from China. I have not had any problems. For the soundbar mine have I believe 9 leds in them.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Do you have a light on both side (driver and passenger side)? Only my driver side lights up and can't find a socket for the passenger side.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
You can pick up the same thing on ebay and I have seen it on the shelf at autozone (more expensive). You just have to see what fits inside you light lens.

·
Hardcore Jeeper
3,320 Posts
Do you have a light on both side (driver and passenger side)? Only my driver side lights up and can't find a socket for the passenger side.
I have both - 98

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
The passenger side on mine was well hidden. Found it when I was changing the blower motor resistor,lol.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Floorboard lights? What year did they start putting those in?
Mines a 02 if that helps at all.

The floor light will take a T10 or 194. There are others with the same base. I forgot what the soundbar is. Just measure it. I get the LED from ebay. The come direct from China. I have not had any problems. For the soundbar mine have I believe 9 leds in them.
I will look for them on eBay thank youu!

yes they are on both sides.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts