Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need some help with this it seems very confusing. I've got the dome lights figured out. BUT how many bulbs do I need for the control panel? On super bright led's .com before I can look at dash light bulbs I have to tell them if the stock number is #658 or #PC74. I have not been able to find this information. ALSO... for the foot lights( lighting up the pedals and the passenger side feet) are those called courtesy lights? And there's 2 of those only right? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Easiest way to tell is to pull your dash panels off, just a few screws and couple bolts. My 98 had different size bulbs in the HVAC controls compared to what I was reading online. Still haven't been able to find the correct size bulbs

·
Jeep Flip-Ur-Top Commercial Member
873 Posts

·
873 Posts
Yup, that's the exact forum I used for all my info. Except the HVAC system listed in their description is different than my setup.
I know that is a long thread, but I had read through most of it, and was pretty sure that in there somewhere other members posted the requirements for the earlier year TJ's. Good luck!

·
873 Posts
I'm sure there is.. Maybe one day i'll find the motivation to weed through it all haha
I hear you, I did it one dreary Friday afternoon at work, very similar to today......!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts