Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a lift for my 2003 Wrangler Tj. I am leaning towards a 3.25" rough country. I am running 31x10.50's. My main question is what else do you guys suggest doing to my jeep along with the lift. It is my daily driver, I have heard of new drive shafts and possibly a slip yolk eliminator but im just not sure if the extras are unnecessary.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,020 Posts
I am looking to purchase a lift for my 2003 Wrangler Tj. I am leaning towards a 3.25" rough country. I am running 31x10.50's. My main question is what else do you guys suggest doing to my jeep along with the lift. It is my daily driver, I have heard of new drive shafts and possibly a slip yolk eliminator but im just not sure if the extras are unnecessary.
Get the zone 4.25". That RC lift is poop. Your tires will look small with either.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I agree with Krisb, the RC lift will make you hate your daily commute. I have a 2.5 OME lift with 31s and it ride great and looks good. Anything higher you'll probably want to run 33s with a different backspace wheel. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
If you don't want to go any bigger than 31's I would just install a set of 3/4" spacers on the front to level it and a 1" body lift.

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
I am looking to purchase a lift for my 2003 Wrangler Tj. I am leaning towards a 3.25" rough country.
If you hate your Jeep, treat it to R/C so you hate it even more! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts