Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of mods have you add to your tj lately a lift? Winch? Snorkel? Grill accessories ? Well post them here with DIY ideas and tips. also please post pictures

·
Registered
300 Posts
I put LED bulbs in my front turn lights and side marker lights. I already have LED tail lights. They are substantially brighter. I like mods/upgrades that improve the safety or mechanics of my jeep.
About LED's, the mfg. recommended that if you put an LED into a light that has a red lens, use a red bulb, a yellow lens use a yellow bulb. Unless its cosmetic like a dome light. Then you can use red, blue or yellow. Whatever you want.

I can't take pictures because its very hard to photograph the difference. But a before and after test in a darkened garage was markedly different.

Next project is new axle joints. Hopefully this week.

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
I did some mods to the interior as mine was lifted already when I bought it. Although I did cahnge the shock and put in Rancho 9000XL's. I also added the JK front bumper with fog lights.

For the interior I bedlined some of the dash parts (will post pics later) and I added a set of the realtree camo floor mats. I also changed the stock shift knob for one of my own custom camo pool ball shift knobs. Most recently I have swapped the console for one out of a 2005 (mine is a 98) that has the rear cup holders as well as the sub and amp.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Put some led strips in the floor boards. Looks goo at night. Yeah I'm interested in what other people do. I wanna do more but it's hard when you don't know too much about cars! Haha I'm learning though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.