Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i own a 02 tj X still building it up but i am havin fun in the mean time. just alittle budget RE boost on it, the steps CAME with the jeep. as soon as a rocks takes a bite out of them, i will be getting some rock sliders. heres some pics .

·
WF Graphics Bitch
544 Posts
Welcome aboard, I think I know you from somewhere :flipoff:

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
where do you live rawk? Looks like good fun around there

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in the city of Orange, orange county CA. My parents lve in the so cal mountains at Big BEar Lake.

·
Registered
51 Posts
so would that pretty red 2wd of yours make it through that first pic? :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes . i can do it for this saturday if you like haha. actually yea its a hard pack bottom. a ford f250 blew his dana 60 earlier and he did it in 2wd and so did a for ranger who was in 2wd becasue of a fornt vaccuum leak his 4wd wouldn engage.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my ram gets around just fine. not saying its better then a jeep or other 4wd but i get around. I also use my ram for a chase truck in MDR for team cyclone 1600 class buggy. so the ram gets a high speed desert beating a few times a year.

http://www.cfaver.com/elmirage/el mirage.wmv

heres a pic of the buggy i chase. and prolly will be co driving the next round.

·
Registered
6 Posts
my YJ is just as good as your TJ! lol!! JK RAWKON! :D :eek:

·
WF Graphics Bitch
544 Posts
*GASP*!

Oh god I'm about to faint, someone catch me :flipoff:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha thats my buddy i finally got on this site. we always screw around and try and out do each other on the trail obstacles. all in good fun. by the way your jeep sucks and stalls to much to keep up with me. j/k haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts