Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have soft upper doors with the sliding glass windows, the fabric will match a gray top. They are in great shape, just dusty in the pics. Winter is coming, stay warm!! $250

Bestop gray trail cover, 2 months old. Its real easy to put on and take off, about 5 minutes each. Its a lot easier than putting the soft top up every night!! $80

KC Light Bar, bolts to front bumper and holds 5 lights, great condition. $25

Rear stock bumper, straight, great condition, freshly powder coated but has minor scratches. $40

$300 takes everything, come get it. SoCal, 93012

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
Might be interested in the light bar, where in SoCal?

·
Registered
195 Posts
If Melissa also passes on the light bar please let me know.

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
How heavy is it? I would need it shipped, I have a buddy down there but I doubt he'll do the 4hr round trip to pick it up for me, mostly cause he has a motorcycle.

·
Registered
2001 Wrangler Sport
4,645 Posts
Serge A. Storms said:
Probably be at least $20 to ship, its got to weigh 7 or 8 pounds, and I would need a good sized box.
25 is a great price and I'm not sure it'll work with my bumper(I have a stinger) ill let it go, Melissa probably has a better use for it then I do, don't wanna take it then have no use for it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
If JV passes on the light bar Please let me know.
It would cost about $40 to ship this outside of CA, give or take depending where you are.

The package weighs about 12 pounds and measures 36x12x12, shipping is not cheap.

I didnt realize this light bar was such a bargain.

There is a guy down the street that is interested, (Oxnard) let me know.

(You cant edit the original post? What the hell!!)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reduced prices. Come get em'!

Uppers - $200
Trail cover - $60

I also have a couple stock steel "15 wheels, yours for the taking, just pick them up.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The trail cover has elastic bands that go around the tail lights, one of them is stretched out a bit, I tied a knot in it and it works great. Forgot to put that in the original ad, sorry.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All this stuff is heavy, oddly shaped, and and expensive to ship. Not to mention I would need to scrounge up boxes that it would fit in. I guess I underestimated you guys, I am surprised people want it shipped at all. :)

I am in Camarillo CA, 93102

1 - 16 of 16 Posts