Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
5901 - 5920 of 5956 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Buddy just got a JKU Rubi and put 38's on it the first day and gave me his brand new take off's.
Got the spacers with 5 on 5 and it's a new jeep compared to the off 15 inch steelies on my 1998

OME Lift kit up next as they rub a little on a full turn, as would be expected

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Jeep

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
1 Posts
This was my first car I got in high school, learned how to drive stick on it. Was a low milage, super low spec '06, but hey I was young had money and it wasn't fast so my parents approved. Traded the tube doors for a set of full steel doors (but in black) and have also picked up a hardtop for the winter time

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
102,643 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

·
Registered
02 TJ
1,630 Posts
Went mountain biking Jeep-camping this past weekend at Santos in Ocala Florida. Fold-out bed came through for me once again, love that thing. Still need to improve the setup to seal it from bugs better, but with a big box fan directing airflow out, didn't have a issue on this trip.

Good times.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Spring conditions

This was Thursday. First Wrangler. First Jeep was actually a Ford GPW ('41 or '42), then '74 Cherokee V8, '84 Cherokee 4, '88 Cherokee 6, '93 Grand Cherokee 6. All Manual trans, all in Colorado or Montana.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
This was Thursday. First Wrangler. First Jeep was actually a Ford GPW ('41 or '42), then '74 Cherokee V8, '84 Cherokee 4, '88 Cherokee 6, '93 Grand Cherokee 6. All Manual trans, all in Colorado or Montana.
Nice! I have the same rack, minus the basket. Used it quite a bit as-is. Very handy!

·
Registered
70 Posts
G'day from Australia,
1st pic was our 1st time off roading in the glasshouse mtns

2nd pic was how we bought the 05 4.0 jeep in pretty condition no rust for $13,000 AUD with 125,000 kms (77,000 Miles) re geared w/ 35s

3rd pic off roading again learning how to drive it.

4th pic went camping up the beach near noosa

5th pic how we set it up now for a few day camp trip with the trc smitty built roof rack works great.

Jeep has some 35s w/3" iron man lift kit (Australian legalities :p probblt go 4-5" lift anyway hope for no fines) sye + double cardon ds, zj crown front steering.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Got a wild hair and decided to upgrade the fog lights.
While I was at it, cleaned up the bumper and put on a little bit of spray on bed liner to clean up the faded black on it.
Wife said it looked good, except the light color of the headlights doesn't match with the foglights :facepalm:
I'm like really?
She then says "Yea, you need buy new LED hedlights now to get it to match".
I get a big grin and look at her, and she realizes what she just said! :D

5901 - 5920 of 5956 Posts