Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TJ Procomp rear bumper. Just installed it 1 month ago. Decided that we are going to tow a small trailer now so need a different bumper. Includes D-rings. No damage. In Southern CA. $125
Bumper.jpg

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not rated for towing and I'm not comfortable towing with it. It would not be worth shipping to Illinois. The bumper new is $175 with tax. Someone local will get a new bumper for $50 less than they normally would.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Rancho Cucamonga. Archibald right off the 210. I'll be here tonight and most of the day Sunday.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Just an idea, if you like the bumper and want to keep it you could look at having someone weld some supports for your current hitch to make it safe for towing.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just an idea, if you like the bumper and want to keep it you could look at having someone weld some supports for your current hitch to make it safe for towing.
Thanks for the thought. I've got a bud who is a welder, Jeeper and a guy who tows a lot. We looked at welding it up but just not real excited how the receiver sits in the bumper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts