Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what brand it is but it might be OEM or Bestop. It is the heaviest soft top I have ever felt. Very thick material. I couldn't find any tears, rips, cracks, or dry rotting on it. It is not faded out and the plastic rail hooks are all in good shape. I used it for a couple weeks when I first bought my jeep. My girl bought me a Quadratop with tinted windows so I no longer need this and I don't want it to sit around and ruin.

NO WINDOWS INCLUDED! This is just the top itself. $50 and I can ship at the buyer's expense.

Sorry I do not have more pics at the moment. I will post one tomorrow ASAP.

This is my only pic for now..

·
Registered
22,334 Posts
I'm not sure what brand it is but it might be OEM or Bestop. It is the heaviest soft top I have ever felt. Very thick material. I couldn't find any tears, rips, cracks, or dry rotting on it. It is not faded out and the plastic rail hooks are all in good shape. I used it for a couple weeks when I first bought my jeep. My girl bought me a Quadratop with tinted windows so I no longer need this and I don't want it to sit around and ruin.

NO WINDOWS INCLUDED! This is just the top itself. $50 and I can ship at the buyer's expense.

Sorry I do not have more pics at the moment. I will post one tomorrow ASAP.

This is my only pic for now..
Sent you a PM. I'm interested if It's in good condition. Thanks. Where are you located?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
South Alabama at the moment.

Text message sent. Top is in good condition. No tears or rotting.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From Huntsville, but I'm down around the Ozark/Dothan area for school. I would like to make some riding pals for sure.

Top is still available folks. Had some people PM me with offers but no buyers yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts