Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is a better soft top for TJs? I have a Quaratec top on it now from when I bought the jeep. The fabric is good but a lot of the zippers have either broken or messed up. I might get a quadratec again but curious about the quadratec vs bestop. Only looking for $500-cheaper type.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Whatever you get just make sure it's sailcloth material. Much thicker and quieter. I always go with Bestop.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
Which is a better soft top for TJs? I have a Quaratec top on it now from when I bought the jeep. The fabric is good but a lot of the zippers have either broken or messed up. I might get a quadratec again but curious about the quadratec vs bestop. Only looking for $500-cheaper type.

Hey there!

I highly recommend the Bestop brand soft tops! They are amazing and have great warranties!

Our Quadratops are great as well and we do have great warranties for our products.

Here is our soft top advisor: https://www.quadratec.com/jeep-wrangler-soft-top-advisor

This will walk you through the soft tops that will work for your current soft top hardware if you would like to just replace the fabric.

We also offer a forum discount, all you have to do is PM me with the part numbers and I can give you a quote!

Feel free to PM me with any questions you have as well!

Have a great day!
Hailey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts