Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an adjustable trac bar from rough country with bush on one end and hiem join on the other end. I was wondering if anyone knows what size the hiem joint is and has anybody had this problem of wearing out a fairly new trac bar

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I recently purchased an adjustable trac bar from rough country with bush on one end and hiem join on the other end. I was wondering if anyone knows what size the hiem joint is and has anybody had this problem of wearing out a fairly new trac bar
I've had mine on for 300+ miles so far and no problems

its gonna hit the diff cover too.

read this: The big thread of TJ track bar clearance issues

should have went Currie TJS/TJJ, with proper bumpstop extensions. live and learn.
I have the RC track bar and have no clearance issues between it and the diff w/ stock bumpstops

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well mine is shot. The adjustable hiem joint is wore out. I'm wanting to go to the adjustable bushing end and was wondering what size the threads are so I can buy one from rustys

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Justyndean said:
Well mine is shot. The adjustable hiem joint is wore out. I'm wanting to go to the adjustable bushing end and was wondering what size the threads are so I can buy one from rustys
1. Did you remember to grease it before installation and every 3000miles after.
2. Rough country has a lifetime replacement warranty on almost all their products including their track bar.

I'd contact RC and get a replacement for free

1 - 5 of 5 Posts