Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run across a good price on the Trektop NX other than the current $50 rebate. I'm looking for the complete top kit including the door surrounds.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Be careful on the rebate!!! Hope Trek Top reads this! ( I've called enough times with no results ) I bought mine new last year with the $50 rebate program through a dealer ( still have copy of receipt) . It was between two tops and the rebate lured me over. I mailed it to the rebate center correctly.... Never heard a thing back. Trek top gave me the number of the rebate center, they never answered or returned messages and Trek top refused to honor the rebate themselves and offered no assistance in correcting the issue. I will not buy another product marketed by that business . I encourage to by brand X .

·
Registered
89 Posts
i have the trek top nx and the cheapest i could get it for was $600

·
Registered
89 Posts
its hard to get such a great top cheap like you want it to be

·
Registered
89 Posts
Not exactly looking for it to be cheap, just less expensive.
oh ok well good luck i looked at 100+ websites and i cant find the trektop nx cheaper than 600

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Might have found the type of deal I was looking for. Placing order tonight to see if it goes through. Will report back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts