Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
That is kind of true (they were 31's which were still bigger than sports and se's) but the problem you run into is the 11.5" width...you wont be able to turn them without rubbing.

The largest tire on a stock tj is a 31x10.5

You'll rub on the fenders at flex if you offroad a 32 and you'll also need to run spacers or throw some washers on the steering stop in order not to rub when you turn.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Are they stock wheels? I ran 32x11.5 15 with no lift with aftermarket wheels that had less backspace but you could add spacers to the stock wheels and be fine.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Few years ago I was running 32 11.5's on stock sport rims. It rubbed at full lock. Other than that it was fine.

·
Registered
16,248 Posts
Dads jeep with 32's doesn't rub to my knowledge. But he has aftermarket wheels. And you can wheel it.

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Are they stock wheels? I ran 32x11.5 15 with no lift with aftermarket wheels that had less backspace but you could add spacers to the stock wheels and be fine.
I've got a 2"BB and 1.25"BL on my LJ. Do you think I can run 32's on the stock rims or will I still need aftermarket wheels?

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I've got a 2"BB and 1.25"BL on my LJ. Do you think I can run 32's on the stock rims or will I still need aftermarket wheels?
you'll rub at full turn...

either run spacers, use washers on the steering stops, or run new rims...

·
Registered
16,248 Posts
You can run 33's cma rider on here has done it
You'll need spacers or aftermarket rims.
It'll fit and you'll have all kinds of articulation and a lcg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts