Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have negative flares on their TJ?

TJRUBIJK.jpg
The picture is for attention. This is what I am going for until I can afford the suspension system I "need". Here is my TJ in it's current state waiting on the inspector to check it out as it is a salvage title with 47,000 miles. Does anyone have any pictures of TJs with negative flares?
mytjrubi.jpg

·
Registered
135 Posts
I cut my fenders and I like it but hey, if I had the money ps fenders are super sexy. Especially compared to cut factory lol just my opinion

·
Registered
862 Posts
As for skill, it's just taking time and paying attention to detail. Also having the right tools. As for balls, I understand. When I cut the holes for my hood louvers, my wife was watching me and asked several times if I was sure I wanted to do it myself. I did. The more you you work on, the better yours skills and bigger your balls.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I thought about cutting them but I also wanted to run hi-line flares. I just want to have something different and everyone around here cuts their fenders or run smittybilt flares.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's worth it to get a full fender replacement. You can keep your original fenders, in case you decide to go back or want to sell the jeep without them, or you can sell them to offset the cost of the new fenders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts