Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some TJ parts that I was going to put into my YJ, but think I've found a buyer and doesn't care about the extra parts. Here is my parts:

TJ Flares black nothing fancy
TJ AX15 transmission with external slave bell housing
NP231 Transfer case with 21 spline input gear installed 23 spline available
YJ Rear seat belts for family roll bar
Mesh Grill overlay for YJ Grill
Passenger seat for YJ 92-95? iirc
2" YJ Body lift in the box 4wd brand
Transfer case drop bars for YJ

Let me know what you guys are interested in!

·
Premium Member
7,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Airboatingobx said:
How much for the rear seat belts shipped to 27927
They should still be in box. I could do $50 and get shipping quote tomorrow if that works

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sounds good let me know the shipping and pm me and addy for payment or I can do paypal which ever you want.

·
Premium Member
7,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Airboatingobx said:
They are the complete set correct?
Both belts retract and that bolt for the roll bar and all that. I can check if there is something I'm missing

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just making sure that it had the female connects also. Need to put something in mine so the kids can ride with me.

·
Premium Member
7,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Airboatingobx said:
Just making sure that it had the female connects also. Need to put something in mine so the kids can ride with me.
Yes it does. I was trying the same thing lol.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Cool! Yeah just pm me with the price with shipping and how you want it tomorrow and I'll get it out to you as soon as I get that.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Wow very interesting. Not what I was expecting. That may look good. Any pics of it installed? I'm 90% sold on this

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Omg not at all what I was expecting. I was thinking it went behind the grille. I don't like the look of that at all. Sorry man I'm out

·
Premium Member
7,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Omg not at all what I was expecting. I was thinking it went behind the grille. I don't like the look of that at all. Sorry man I'm out
No big deal. I think it looks ok, would be nice to mount in back, but the hood latch gets in the way.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Seat belts are already in thanks for getting them out so quick!! Good luck with the rest of the sales, free bump

1 - 20 of 24 Posts