Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was always a Chevy and motorcycle guy and then the curiosity of the jeep life came on strong. I must say I'm in love! First mods right out the gate were IPF headlights and a grill insert. That was last spring and now time for the fun stuff image.jpg

PRS+ is getting started

Tweets are done and wow what a difference. Thanks Pressurized!

When the weather breaks a little then comes wheels, tires, and exhaust.

Thanks to the forum for the wealth of knowledge. This should be fun!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
image.jpg Got these in today, BUT Amazon didn't pack the metras with it and they must know get expressed shipped. Grr so frustrating when you look forward to an install and it gets delayed. Oh well, couple more days to enjoy the tweeter mod.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jeremy. Thought I had a burnt out IPF h4 bulb today so I spend $50 to replace them and after inspection of the IPF bulb it was fine. Plugged it back in and works again! $50 back in my wallet.

Truly diggin the jeep.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More goodies but Amazon is real slow on metras 😡 image.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6032si's are installed. Sounds great. Not as crazy difference as the tweeter mod but still very noticeable. Polyed and rolled aluminumed the sound bar too. Sub tomorrow and amp over the weekend

Now to decide on tire size...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Subwoofer mod done image.jpg

Bumped up tire and wheel install to Saturday!!!

Amp on Sunday

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just finished the PP amp install. First time ever doing that and would never have tried it without the guys from this place. Wired in stereo and love the remote knob. I have to clean up the under seat wiring and protect the amp from passengers but that's another day. Wheels and tires Saturday !

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just took the last ride on these
image.jpg

295/65/18s getting put on as I speak!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here we go! 295/65/18s