Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above really has anyone put jk wheels with larger tyres on a tj? Mines stock so any ideas biggest wheel and tyre combo?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Im pretty sure Jk wheels wont fit on a tj without a wheel spacer adapter to a 5x5 bolt on pattern. Since you have a stock TJ a 16 inch wheel and a 30 inch tire would work but will be weird because there will be too much wheel to the tire and is not good for offroading but if you use it just on the road I don't see a problem.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I've got the JK 17" wheels with 32" Wrangler SR/A's and the spydertrax spacers on my '02. The 32" wheels give me a bit of fender rub off-road so I would only recommend doing it if you have a lift - the spacers allow the wheel to turn fully, they just get tucked into the fenders and rub on the top real quick under any kind of flexing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got the JK 17" wheels with 32" Wrangler SR/A's and the spydertrax spacers on my '02. The 32" wheels give me a bit of fender rub off-road so I would only recommend doing it if you have a lift - the spacers allow the wheel to turn fully, they just get tucked into the fenders and rub on the top real quick under any kind of flexing.
Do you have any picks? Trying to find the best look for my khaki jeep tj!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just put them on my 01'. Check out my profile/avatar for pics and info. I luv the ride & look. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts