Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep they are high as heck for sure but I am not liking the fact of having to cut my fenders with the other brands but for the price I might have to go with those e auto ones.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on guys somebody has got to have some more comments. Good or bad lets here them.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Check out C&C fab on eBay. Better than the e-auto and I'm pretty sure they're still cheaper. No flare was $180, 3" flare is $300. Can't remember all the prices though.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Check out C&C fab on eBay. Better than the e-auto and I'm pretty sure they're still cheaper. No flare was $180, 3" flare is $300. Can't remember all the prices though.
I have these also, maybe one day I'll actually get them ON my jeep, but they are constructed well, and very beefy, they come raw steel so u will have to paint them or have them powdercoated like I did.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I'm gona by the E-Auto Grills stuff. I'm gona get every thing at one time front bumper with winch, front tube fenders with 3" flares, rocker gaurds with step, rear corner gaurds with 3" flare. It'll come to $1350 with free shipping. It'll be about 2 weeks before I order but when I get the parts ill post up how well there made and how the install goes. I just sold my boat for $1500 so it works out good. Ill have $150 left for beer that should be enough for a weekend install project. 🍻+ installing new stuff on jeep = 😛

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stupid phone the crap at the bottom is suppose to be beer mugs and a smiley face. How do you get the emoticons to show up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts